the key to manifesting
I love this line from A Course in Miracles. “Those who are certain of the outcome can afford to wait, and wait without anxiety.” I think about this often when I’m manifesting something, or if I ever feel myself getting impatient.
This line has been a backbone of my spiritual practice. But it’s not just something I recite on my meditation pillow …
I recently used it at the airport!
I was coming back from my first tropical vacation in more than two years. I was with my husband and two other couples, and we’d had the time of our lives.
We’d spent the past few days doing yoga by the pool, hiking lush mountain trails, and dancing on the beach in Saint Lucia.
I also had so many banana-mango smoothies, the people at the resort named the drink “The Gabby.”
I was on cloud nine when I boarded the plane back to New York City. And then, the pilot made an announcement.
“We’re just waiting on a part, folks,” he said over the PA system. “It looks like we won’t be able to take off for at least, uh … three hours.”
Cue the grumbles and F-bombs from the passengers all around me. The flight was crowded; it was super hot and stuffy; and everyone in my group had kids, pets, and jobs to get back to!
This is when I put my spiritual practice into motion. Without thinking, I picked up my phone and I sent a group text to all of my travel buddies.
have fun along the way to manifesting!
“Let’s just have some fun with this,” I wrote.
And so we did … along with some other spirit junkies on the plane!!
As God would have it, the woman in front of me and the woman in back of me were both my readers! They laughed and asked for some positive affirmations.
A stifling airport may not sound like the kind of place where you can have a total blast, but we made the most of it.
While we waited for the plane part to arrive, we bought souvenirs, we did some sun salutations at the gate, and we looked back at the pictures from our beautiful stay at the beach.
Even as the delay went on, and on ….. and on, we waited without anxiety. And eventually, our flight took off. (I even got some nice sleep on the plane!)
I didn’t tell you this story because I hope you spend hours in an airport someday. In fact, I hope all your travel plans go smoothly!
But, my little travel adventure — and the way I approached it — exemplifies one of the KEY methods of manifesting. It’s a method that’s seriously untapped, and it’s one of the techniques that I teach on today’s episode of the Dear Gabby podcast.
the key to manifesting!
Here’s the deal: I believe that the key to manifesting is to have fun along the way. So, even if you’re stuck in a sweaty airport with vending-machine food for hours on end, you can choose to have some fun!
As my friends and I committed to finding joy — even under those fluorescent airport lights — we started to release our resistance. And the whole experience became far better.
This is manifesting: Bringing your high vibes with you wherever you go.gabby
Today’s episode was inspired by your questions. In my DM’s, at my lectures — no matter where I am! — people say to me: “Gabby, I’ve followed all your advice on manifesting, but I haven’t gotten that [dream job/ new house/ whatever it is] yet. How can I have faith that my manifestation is on the way???”
I love this question! Because the truth is, the Universe will send you all kinds of subtle — and not-so-subtle — signs to let you know that your prayers have been answered. And on this episode of Dear Gabby, I’ll teach you how to recognize those signs.
how to know you’re manifesting
Press play to hear the top 3 ways to know that your manifestation is on the way! My prayer is that this episode lights you up and gives you faith …. Because it’s likely you’ve already experienced one of these 3 signs ! (And if you have, please hop onto Instagram and let me know! I love to hear about those times when you know for sure that the Universe has your back.)
in this episode you’ll hear about:
- Whether you should quit your day job in order to manifest your dream job (spoiler alert? A big fat NO — and I’ll tell you exactly why)
- How to maximize your free time so that find balance and deep fulfillment in your life
- My proven formula to beat writers’ block (I’ll give you a free guide to download!)
- How to keep the good vibes flowing … even when the s–it hits the fan (yes indeed, you can high-vibe it through a total sh-tstorm — and I’ll show you how!)
It’s my hope that the manifesting methods I teach in this podcast — as well as in my new book Happy Days — help to ground you in this truth:
everything you need is already within you
manifesting = feeling good!
When you feel good, focus on your wellbeing and your personal growth, and you ground yourself in the energy of joy, you don’t have to go out there and find anything … because you already have everything!!!
Even if your flight’s delayed, and even if your manifesting feels delayed, too, trust me on this: everything you want is on the way.
And SPEAKING of groovy things that are on the way, my new book, Happy Days was released on February 22, 2022. This is a book that I yearned to write for years, but I couldn’t have written it a moment before I did.
a path to healing
Happy Days is the most intimate, vulnerable thing I’ve ever put out into the world, and I needed to truly heal my trauma wounds before I could lead others down a path to healing.
I had to wait without anxiety until that moment arrived; and when it came, I intuited it. I wrote this entire book from a deep place of love and trust, knowing that it would land in the right hands when the time was right. And now, that time has FINALLY come!
I also share in this episode that a feeling of deep, intense joy is a sign from the Universe that your manifestation is on its way. And when I picture you pressing play on this episode, or picking up a copy of Happy Days, I feel that joy deeply!!! I hope the lessons that you’re about to learn give you that same sense of happiness and peace.
join the manifesting challenge
Want to manifest MAJOR blessings next year?
Join my Manifesting Challenge that starts every January 1! I’m revealing my personal manifesting methods—the ones I’ve used for years to create a life beyond my wildest dreams—and I’ll be guiding you every step of the way. The challenge is included with my new gabby coaching app (see info below!).
Inside my 21-Day Manifesting Challenge, you’ll get:
- Easy-to-follow lessons to learn how to master the Law of Attraction and co-create with the Universe in real time
- Manifesting practices to supercharge your energy and make you a MAGNET for your desires
- High-frequency meditations to raise your vibration and open your heart to receive the gifts of the Universe
Unlock the universe’s secret to attracting everything you desire with my 21-day Manifesting Challenge.
get more gabby
- Happy Days is my most important spiritual work yet. In this brand new book, I share the nine spiritual and therapeutic tools that helped me break free from trauma and find deep inner peace on the other side of fear and anxiety.
- In this episode I reference my Bestseller Masterclass. I have distilled 15+ years of experience into this six–module digital course designed to give students everything they need to get their book into the world! If you’d like to learn more about the program, click here.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
I can be your coach—anytime, anywhere!
My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place.
Transform your life in just 10 minutes a day with:
- Weekly coaching with practical tools that will instantly improve your life
- Quick access to 200+ meditations, affirmations, prompts, lessons and more
- ️️Quarterly challenges to release old patterns and jumpstart new habits
- On-demand access to my best motivational talks
I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.