tap into your spirit guides to attract more of what you want
A belief system is simply a burden you’ve been carrying. It’s a story you’ve developed as a way of protecting yourself from impermissible feelings from your childhood.
Why is it so important to recognize this? We manifest what we believe.
This Dear Gabby episode reveals how to untangle yourself from false narratives, such as feeling unlovable or unworthy. The really cool part is that you can get help in doing this by opening up to guidance and support from your team of spirit guides.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How we develop a belief system as a self-protection measure in childhood
- Ways to shift focus from fixing perceived problems to soothing and healing parts of you that need it
- How being in a flow state amplifies your Super Attractor power
- Your potential to reprogram your mind through consistent spiritual practice
When we tap into the energy of Spirit, our Super Attractor power grows, expanding our creative capacity to attract more of what we want in life.
get more gabby
- Looking to fire up your manifesting power fast? Head to the Discover section of the gabby coaching membership and check out the 2-minute meditation called Super Attractor Affirmations.
There you’ll also find weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life. I can be your on-demand coach—anytime, anywhere—helping you to realize your desires and achieve a sense of inner peace.
- Want to connect with your spirit guides?
It’s easier than you think. Spirit guides are loving beings that guide us to learn valuable life lessons and return to a state of love. The more you communicate with them, the more you can access their infinite wisdom.
You can connect with your guides now by practicing my free Spirit Guides Meditation. Get ready for full-body chills. This is one of my most popular meditations for a reason!
Click here to get your free spirit guide meditation
- For even more actionable info on claiming the life you want, check out my book Super Attractor.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.