Prepare to get full-body chills and feel your heart crack open as you listen to today’s Big Talk with angel medium Kyle Gray. You’re about to learn how to talk to angels!
I have goosebumps even as I write this.
This episode of the Dear Gabby podcast is incredibly special. I can promise you that you’ll walk away from it with a deep sense of comfort and peace.
You’ll be more inspired than ever to deepen your connection with the angels that surround you.
Make no mistake, your angels are always with you.gabby
Kyle calls angels “the heartbeats of God,” and they are everywhere.
Take a moment and let that sink in. You can even put your hand on your heart, close your eyes, and breathe in the awareness that your angels are with you.
If you don’t feel their presence yet, or even know what that angelic presence feels like, this episode will support you greatly.
Want to learn how to talk to angels? You can start by saying this simple prayer:
Angels, thank you for revealing to me what I need to know.
listen to this episode to learn:
- What kinds of signs angels give you to let you know they’re present
- How angels work through people to present their message to you … and what kind of people they work through
- How to shift your energy and vibrate at the same frequency as the angelic realm (when you do this, you become a Super Attractor!)
- AND you’ll hear beautiful stories that prove that our deceased loved ones never leave us
claim your angelic inclination
I think I said “wow” in this episode more than I have in any other. The conviction with which Kyle speaks about angels is so heart-opening and soothing. I know you’ll have the same experience when you listen to him talk.
I believe that if you’re reading this, and if you listen to Dear Gabby, you are angelically inclined. You have an openness, a willingness and an ability to connect with your angels.
Let me be clear: We all have the ability to connect, but those of us who are willing and open are particularly inclined to connect with guidance from the other side of the veil.
This “angelic inclination” is a great gift—and I want you to use it!
So I have a homework assignment for you. Whenever you feel called to express love or kindness to someone this week, act on it! That hit of inspiration could be the presence of an angel coming through you.
When you learn how to talk to angels and act on the guidance you receive, you become what Kyle calls “an angel’s angel.”
how to talk to angels
Talking to angels is simpler than you might think. In fact, the words thank you are powerful tools for connecting with angels.
“Angels love us saying thank you,” Kyle says on today’s Big Talk. “Gratitude is one of the highest vibrations possible. When we are in gratitude, angels are close by.”
Here are a few more simple prayers of gratitude you can use to invoke your angels:
Angels, thank you for revealing your presence.
Angels, thank you for reminding me that you’re here with me.
Angels, thank you for laying your hands of light upon this situation and everyone involved.
Or you can simply say, Thank you, angels as a mantra that you reach for all the time—especially when things are going well.
“When you’re developing a connection to the angels, you don’t want to be that friend that just shows up when things go wrong,” Kyle says. “We know how much of a bummer that is!” So every time something in your life goes right, simply say, Thank you, angels. You can do this silently or out loud.
“Nothing is too big for angels to deal with,” Kyle says.
Practice calling on yours this week.
get more gabby
The following are helpful resources and books I mention in the episode.
- Kyle Gray is a spiritual teacher, international speaker and the author. He’s written 8 bestselling books, including Angel Prayers, Angel Numbers and Raise Your Vibration.
- He creates beautiful, high-vibe oracle decks, including his latest, the Raise Your Vibration Oracle.
- In this episode of the Dear Gabby podcast, he shares a prayer that I want you to have with you always. Angels, thank you for laying your hands of light upon this situation and everyone involved.
- In my book Super Attractor, I share some of my personal methods for connecting with angels and spirit guides.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
I can be your coach—anytime, anywhere!
My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place.
Transform your life in just 10 minutes a day with:
- Weekly coaching with practical tools that will instantly improve your life
- Quick access to 200+ meditations, affirmations, prompts, lessons and more
- ️️Quarterly challenges to release old patterns and jumpstart new habits
- On-demand access to my best motivational talks
I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.