As I said at the top of this talk, “If I’m going to stand up in front of you in a wild sequined dress and talk about God, I better be walking my talk.” Well, I’m proud to say that I really was walking my talk as a miracle worker … even back then!
The excitement, inspiration and alignment I felt as I stood on that stage in New York City eight years ago was palpable. No wonder I was sparkling! And that energy will transfer to you as you listen to this Dear Gabby podcast.
manifest miracles now!
At the time I gave this talk, I was so incredibly jazzed about being an author. (Nearly a decade later, with nine books under my belt, I still feel the same way.) My stepmother had just visited a Barnes & Noble, and she was floored when she saw a whole book display for Miracles Now!
“Gab,” she texted me, “I was just looking for the self-help section … I didn’t realize you were your own section!” The picture she sent me from the bookstore nearly took my breath away.
Years before that, I had been the girl in the bookstore, crying as I thumbed through passages in Wayne Dyer’s books. But through inspiration, devotion to my spiritual practice, and the unshakable belief that I could use my voice to be a force of light in this world, I’d come to live in this time! A time when people could walk into a bookstore, pick up a handbook for manifesting miracles in their lives … and see my face on the cover!
Today, I’m bottling up that unshakable faith I had and I’m delivering it to you in a bonus episode of the Dear Gabby podcast. This will inspire you to become a miracle worker yourself, whether you write books, compose songs … or simply enter a room and light it up just by being there.
Believe me, that power is in you. And in this Dear Gabby, I’m going to help you tap into it.
listen to this episode to learn:
- The number one way to break an addictive pattern, reorganize your energy and get out of the “crazy place!” (Listen, I’ve been to that place too!)
- How to change your energy field so you can elevate your presence and make a massive impact on the world. (When I do this, I feel like I’m wearing angel wings.)
- A foolproof way to find your purpose. (This sounds lofty, but the answer is actually quite simple.)
- A simple perspective shift that will make your life feel infinitely lighter and brighter. (Things that would’ve bothered you for a week or a month … won’t even faze you!)
a miraculous shift
Psst … in this bonus episode, I share one of my favorite stories. It’s about a time when I coached a friend of mine who was feeling super low-vibe and disconnected at work. Actually, I didn’t coach her … my spirit guides did!
In her personal life, my friend was this amazing fashionista. She was really into music and art, and she was so creative—but she worked in a bank. Don’t get me wrong: Working in a bank is great. It’s a very powerful job. But my friend wasn’t quite jiving with the culture at her office—and I wanted to help her feel more aligned. I said a prayer for direction so that I could help my friend show up to the bank as the fabulous, lit-up vessel of creativity that she was.
And then one day, I downloaded a message for her. We were having coffee when I felt a surge of energy rush over me, and I said, “I have to tell you something right now.” This wasn’t me speaking: It was a divine force of love that had a message for her. And when I shared that message, her whole experience with her work transformed almost instantly.
I’m not talking about a subtle shift … this woman’s whole world changed and she started to manifest miracles in a major way! I share the divine download that I got for her in this episode of the Dear Gabby podcast. Listen carefully, because you can use this message to bring more light to your career no matter what field you’re in!
you are a miracle worker
If you take only one thing from this talk, let it be this: You are a lightworker. You have the power within you to live a miraculous life, and to manifest more miracles than you ever thought possible.
I didn’t call my book Miracles Maybe … I called it Miracles Now. And I meant it. Trust that you have all the tools you need to see miracles in every area of your life. And any time you need to be reminded of that you can come back here and listen.
want to manifest MAJOR blessings next year?
Join my Manifesting Challenge that starts every January 1st! I’m revealing my personal manifesting methods—the ones I’ve used for years to create a life beyond my wildest dreams—and I’ll be guiding you every step of the way. The challenge is available exclusively in my new gabby coaching app (see info below!).
Inside my 21-Day Manifesting Challenge, you’ll get:
- Easy-to-follow lessons to learn how to master the Law of Attraction and co-create with the Universe in real time
- Manifesting practices to supercharge your energy and make you a MAGNET for your desires
- High-frequency meditations to raise your vibration and open your heart to receive the gifts of the Universe
Unlock the universe’s secret to attracting everything you desire with my 21-day Manifesting Challenge.
get more gabby
The following are helpful resources and books I mention within the episode.
- My book Miracles Now is one of my most high-vibe, powerful works. Check it out if you want 108 Life-Changing Tools for Less Stress, More Flow, and Finding Your True Purpose. (I have a feeling you do!)
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
I can be your coach—anytime, anywhere!
My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place.
Transform your life in just 10 minutes a day with:
- Weekly coaching with practical tools that will instantly improve your life
- Quick access to 200+ meditations, affirmations, prompts, lessons and more
- ️️Quarterly challenges to release old patterns and jumpstart new habits
- On-demand access to my best motivational talks
I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.