the key to improving relationships
When we come up against challenges in relationships—romantic or otherwise—our instinct is usually to point the finger at the other person. But the truth is, we hold the key to harmony in all our relationships.
What we really need to do in these moments is gently place a hand on our own heart and look inward. That’s how we empower ourselves to see the part we play—which is the only part we can actually change.
relationship challenges are spiritual assignments
Blaming others may give us a temporary escape from looking inward, but ultimately it stops us from showing up authentically. Because the people who activate us are just a reflection of the hidden shadows we need to heal within ourselves. Instead, we need to ask ourselves, What’s being triggered inside me … and why?
relationships are spiritual assignments for our personal growth and radical development
When we recognize that, we can begin to take responsibility for our own healing. And then our relationships naturally begin to heal.
understanding triggers and behaviors
If you catch yourself exhibiting extreme or reactive behaviors, your first thought might be to suppress these reactions, or “fix” them to make them more “correct.” Instead, try recognizing them as parts of your younger, unhealed self and befriend them.
Real self-love emerges when you become curious about these activated parts of yourself. When you witness your judgment without judgment, you can break free from destructive patterns and experience more harmony and happiness with the people you care for most.
in this episode, I’ll share:
- How to break the cycle of self-attack and judgment
- Why and how to cultivate gratitude when others judge you
- Tips for befriending the activated parts within you
- How to summon your resourced internal parent
This episode will give you some of the deepest wisdom I have to offer. These are lessons I’ve applied in my own relationships—including the one I have with myself. The results were nothing short of miraculous.
get more gabby
- The two meditations I mention in this episode (Connecting to Self Meditation and Noticing Your Parts Meditation) are inside my new gabby coaching app. Plus so many more!
The app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place. I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace.
Start your 7-day free trial today and secure discounted pricing. Expires soon!
- Get 2 of my most impactful meditations to attract your desires.
This 15-minute meditation will amplify your attracting power and get you aligned with the loving energy of the Universe.
This 6-minute meditation will help you visualize your dreams and shift your energy into a receptive state that attracts miracles.
Click here to get your 2 free manifesting meditations
- If you want to learn more about breaking free from the patterns of judgment that damage relationships, check out my book Judgment Detox.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.