I celebrate anyone who commits to self-development—and I’m dedicated to creating tools and communicating information that can support you on that journey.
Which is why what I’m about to write next may come as a shock.
Sometimes you have to chill out on doing all the “things”—devouring self-help books, practicing meditation, taking multiple classes and more.
To be clear, I’m not saying to quit doing the work! I’m just saying that your approach to personal growth doesn’t need to be an adrenaline-fueled sprint. There was a time when I had a more-is-more mindset when it came to my own personal and spiritual development. Every day I was muscling through a long list of practices.
But then I realized that this inner work shouldn’t be so much … well … work. And it shouldn’t be completely overwhelming. When you surrender spiritually, it allows you to get out of the way—to let go and let the miracles unfold.
In case you just skimmed that last paragraph, let me repeat it:
True, deep personal growth requires spiritual surrender.gabby
It makes sense that the word “faith” is often paired with other words such as “blind” and “leap,” because sometimes you have to close your eyes and step into an unknown space with trust.
My spiritual faith has given me the courage to face my unresolved traumatic memories—and in this episode, I share how I arrived at that place.
how to achieve personal growth through spiritual surrender
It didn’t surprise me that all three calls I took for this grab bag Q&A were somehow related to personal growth. We’re all struggling with how to evolve as individuals, parents, partners and more, day in and day out.
Even just framing these experiences as struggles implies that we should be forcing things. But there is a better way.
in this episode, I share:
- How to keep growing even when old personas and triggering thought patterns keep popping back up
- Ways to make personal growth work less overwhelming
- How to turn plateaus into opportunities for relief and joy
- Why you need to give yourself permission to be more intentional with self-assignments
As I told all my guests, letting go is the opposite of giving up. The world will benefit from your commitment to heal and evolve through your own personal growth work.
Keep it going!
get more gabby
- If you want to learn more about letting go and surrendering control in order to live the life you want, check out my book The Universe Has Your Back.
- My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods—whenever and wherever.
Start your 7-day free trial today and lock in early member pricing. Expires soon!
- Get 2 of my most impactful meditations to attract your desires:
This 15-minute meditation will amplify your attracting power and get you aligned with the loving energy of the Universe.
This 6-minute meditation will help you visualize your dreams and shift your energy into a receptive state that attracts miracles.
Click here to get your 2 free manifesting meditations
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.