Go figure. A week before I released my book Judgment Detox, I had an epic judgment meltdown.
My best friend called me up and said, “OMG, Gabby—my yoga teacher was talking about you in class today. And, um … she’s not your biggest fan.”
I know I’m a spiritual teacher, but I can’t deny it:
I. was. pissed.
What kind of a spiritual teacher judges another spiritual teacher? I thought. And then it hit me: Oh. I’m a spiritual teacher … judging another spiritual teacher. I felt guilty for judging the yogi. Then I felt icky for having these bad feelings about myself.
^^ This, my friend, is what I call the judgment cycle.
It ain’t fun. But you can escape this vicious cycle and feel more free than you ever have before. In this live talk, I’ll tell you exactly how.
When you loosen your grip & let Spirit lead the way, your life becomes a happy dream.gabby
Ready for the first step?
witness your judgment without judgment
Recognizing that we’re in the judgment cycle is the first step to stop judging. By witnessing your judgment without judgment, you’ll start your healing journey. Because let’s face it …
you cannot change unless you’re willing to look at your crap
in this episode we’ll dig into:
- A simple morning ritual that will help you live in faith every day
- How to witness your judgment without judgment
- How to honor your core wounds to get to the root cause of your judgment
- How to release resistance so that miracles can occur naturally in your life
- How to shut down your inner critic and show up for your gifts (this is SO important!)
- Why I KNEW I had to write Judgment Detox to begin with, and how the book can serve you
Don’t worry—I don’t expect you to never judge anyone or anything again. You’re human, and that’s okay! But if you diligently apply the steps I lay out in this talk, you won’t believe your judgments anymore.
I hope you feel freer just reading that!
how to stop judging
I also share the 4 key questions that will guide you to the root cause of your judgment so you can stop judging. Ready to nip resistance in the bud?
- 1 – What or whom am I judging?
- 2 – How does this judgment make me feel?
- 3 – Why do I feel justified in this judgment?
- 4 – What experience from my past has triggered this judgment now?
Let me tell you what happened when I applied these four questions to my yoga teacher meltdown. I uncovered a core wound that goes way back to my grade-school days.
And even though it’s painful when sixth-grade Gabby gets triggered yet again, honoring this childhood wound has been integral to my own judgment detox.
I want to help you honor your own wounds, and heal them by doing so. In this live talk, I’ll show you how.
Perpetual separation, judgment and attack have become an epidemic. If you’ve landed on this bonus episode of Dear Gabby, it’s absolutely no accident.
By listening to this talk, you’re showing your willingness to heal. Listen in now to bust through the blocks of judgment. On the other side, you’ll find oneness, ease and a deeper connection to the Universe than you ever thought possible.
Sounds pretty groovy, right? Trust me, it is.
And that’s one judgment I stand by.
get more gabby
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
I can be your coach—anytime, anywhere!
My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place.
Transform your life in just 10 minutes a day with:
- Weekly coaching with practical tools that will instantly improve your life
- Quick access to 200+ meditations, affirmations, prompts, lessons and more
- ️️Quarterly challenges to release old patterns and jumpstart new habits
- On-demand access to my best motivational talks
I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.